The Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 Replica is housed in an über-luxurious 38mm case made from Goldtech™️ and features a white sun-brushed dial. In addition, Panerai has simultaneously released the Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01182 equipped with a blue dial.
During the 1940s, the wire loop attachments were supplanted by sturdier horn-shaped lugs and the sandwich dial made its first appearance, as did the now-iconic crown protection device. Appealing to die-hard Cheap Panerai Replica traditionalists, the brand stayed true to its heritage, upholding the utilitarian character of former models until 2016 when the Luminor Due collection was released.
Two years later (2018), the firm began to engage with a female audience, releasing the Due in a new smaller 38mm size. These models proved suitable for men seeking smaller case dimensions but also for ladies appreciating the practicality Panerai ownership confers.
It respects its past, making models that perpetuate the aforementioned traits. Indeed, it continues to work closely with the military, recently producing watches for the Navy Seals and Italian Special Forces troops. The Panerai Replica Watches also continues to have strong ties with Florence, but now crafts a broader collection of watches, including movements, within its own modern Manufacture in Neuchâtel.
Moreover, the company is no stranger to new materials and technology, making cases in Carbotech™️, eSTEEL™️, Fibratech™️, Goldtech™️, and Platinumtech™️.
Now, the Italian-Swiss marque has released a new model, the Replica Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 (white sun-brushed dial) along with the Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01182 (blue sun-brushed dial). Save for the colour of their respective dials, both models are identical, however, I feel drawn to the white dial option and focus my attention on this reference hereafter.
The Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 is housed in a 38mm polished Goldtech™️ case. While this metal is 18-carat gold ie 75% pure, the remaining 25% contains a high level of copper and platinum. The copper ‘contributes to the deep, red tone of the metal, while the platinum content ensures the colour will remain radiant and true’.
Best Panerai Replica Review traditionalists will undoubtedly appreciate the model’s sandwich dial and crown protection device. The bracelet incorporates brushed and polished surfaces that sit in concert with the case’s gleaming torso. This sumptuous ensemble, crafted in precious metal, imbues the Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 with a note of decadence, a characteristic far removed from the brand’s models of yesteryear.
A pane of glazing to the rear affords sight of the automatic P.900 calibre. The self-winding movement requires minimal wearer input, making the Due TuttoOro ideal for daily wear. Assuming the mainspring is fully tensioned, the watch will run autonomously for three days.
It’s always interesting when a brand sends imagery to accompany a press release. In this instance, the Swiss Panerai Replica Watches is shown on the wrists of two female models and to be honest, I suspect most buyers of this model will be ladies. However, if you do have small wrists or simply prefer a sub-40mm case, then the Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 is certainly an interesting option.
Unequivocally glamorous, the Perfect Replica Watches Panerai Luminor Due TuttoOro PAM01326 is far removed from the military issue watches of the 1930s and 40s. Indeed, the profusion of gold sets to one side the utilitarian watches of the past and says luxury in bold capitals.
However, while Panerai has conquered new territories with its state of the art materials, noble metals and feminine creations, it has not abandoned long-standing brand devotees who continue to love the military themed models for which the brand is traditionally known for.
No longer is Replica Watch a niche brand, it now has broad appeal, crafting luxurious watches brimming with Florentine style.